Signature Experiences Accelerate Female Leaders Throughout the Talent Pipeline
- Built-in Personal Board of Advisors to inspire innovation and navigate complex demands
- When in the top levels of leadership, who do you lean on when facing a new challenge? Who do you turn to for guidance on your own growth?
- “Signature Surge has been an incredible resource for my own leadership development as well as an amazing community of women and advisors who I have leaned on many times. The outside perspective when facing uncertain leadership situations, evaluating new opportunities, or sharing best practices across many topics has been invaluable. “
—Lisa Banks, Chief Financial Officer, SpotOn
- Solidifying critical leadership behaviors and providing external perspectives for your leaders to excel at the next level
- Do your leaders create impact and influence within the organization, or are they bogged down in day-to-day management? Can they bring outside perspectives and innovation for the benefit of the company? Are they doing enough to advocate for and advance future leaders?
- “After Signature, I felt I had a competitive advantage. It increased my confidence, boosted my thought leadership and gave me the tools to be laser sharp. My team sees it and benefits from it.”
—Tina Tromiczak, SVP Recruitment Process Outsourcing, ADP
- Personal growth through diverse perspectives and career growth through committed sponsors
- What is most beneficial for your diverse leaders? An internal program or an external one? Being surrounded by others like them or given an opportunity to be sponsored by senior leaders much different from them?
- Strive provides the unique opportunity to do both. Faculty, Advisors, and peers who have been in their shoes maximize the learning opportunities for your diverse female leaders, and Strive provides exposure to the senior executives in your organization who can truly increase their visibility and the velocity of their careers.
- Transforming mindsets from working more to working differently
- How do you transition from managing to leading? How do you create the capacity to take on a bigger role? What relationships do you need to cultivate to perform at the next level?
- Select guides mid-career leaders to transform how they approach leadership and life. This is the first time that many of these leaders have really stepped back to consider how they need to begin working differently, and the experience has been described by many as “life-changing”. Leaders walk away with tools and practical next steps to help them take their careers to the next level and make a bigger impact for their companies.
- “Signature Select has been life changing, not just in my professional life, personal too! The course is designed around me (YOU), making me (YOU) realize your full potential. I have been on multiple courses on leadership, however this is the most life changing event in my career.”
—Hermien Ratcliff, Agile Transformation expert, Merck Group
Powerful Collective for Better Business Solutions
The Signature Collective builds on the women leadership program to create ongoing value as your key leaders receive continued development and connection to be better leaders and build better business solutions.
“To miss a Signature Collective Session would be a mistake”
—Tabbassum Gupta, Head of S2Infra GM Operations, Google Cloud